Monday, July 18, 2011

Short but sweet...

What's up everyone?

This will be a short but sweet post today because I have to catch up on my homework for my online class. I am WAYYYYYYY behind. 

In case you were interested...the same host, Antimony, from the Seven Deadly Sins Blogfest Challenge is starting another one shortly. Only this time she is working with the Seven Virtues to help us all repent.

Although it does sound like fun, and my husband came up with a great theme for me, I just don't have the brain power to crawl through my book over and over for my class and write seven new challenge posts. But, feel free to use the link above to join or read them in August. 

Also, I'd like to thank you all again for hanging out with me. I have noticed that I am 5 treasured guests away from having 200 followers.

It really is the coolest to know that at least some of you are repeat customers and enjoy frequenting my blog. So, thank you!

Important tip from class...back-up your work...possibly in multiple places! 

Anyone go see Harry Potter yet? I'm still working on it!

10 comments:

  1. Saw it this weekend - great movie! Hope you hit 200 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're ready when you are. So afraid someone will spoil the ending for me before I get there!!!!!

    No TV, Heather, until you finish your homework.
    Been years since I've been able to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for your 200 followers mark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it's hard to do homework when you have the PC in front of you and blogging beckons. :) Thanks for the virtue link. I might decide to participate this time around. I hear ya about backing up work. I had a power outage once and lost everything. Flash cards rock! Planning to see Harry Potter soon. I hear it's the best out of all the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for you (close to 200)
    boo for homework and reminding me i have a bunch too!
    not gonna tell us the theme?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on almost 200 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes back work up every day on a flash drive... and yes I went to see HP-7 part 2

    It was good, but not as good as I was expecting.

    After you have watched it, we can go into more detail about the issues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alex - I just read your review on your blog. I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for stopping by.

    Suz - Hardee har har.

    Murees - Thank you.

    Laila - I have always been easily distracted instead of doing my work. Bad student. I will catch up eventually. I almost lost all of my family photos when my laptop went on the fritz. Very bad.

    Tara - The theme? Sure. I did cats for sins so my husband suggested DOGS for virtues. I bet you would have read them.

    Susan - Thank you!

    Jeff - Issues? Uh oh. Looking forward to the discussion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw Harry Potter last night. It was pretty good! Like Jeff said, not as good as I was expecting, but it was satisfying anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee - Nice to hear from you. I'm not sure when but I will go see it in the movies! Dammit!

    Thanks for coming by!
    HMG

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.