Saturday, July 9, 2011

Seven Days, Seven Deadly Sins Challenge - 7/9


Gluttony
 

The more black than white cat required very little for the duration of his forced captivity in this cage. Except for maybe one more dish of scrumptious food. Perhaps just a splash more cream in his bowl. I mean really, what were a few delightful morsels between friends? Like this nice lady standing nearby. She must have a little nosh for him hidden in her pocket. A token of her affection that he could savor. One tiny bite of something delicious? One drop of something refreshing? Was it asking so much? Would it kill her to share it with him?




Seven Day, Seven Deadly Sins Challenge

 


Seven Days
Seven Deadly Sins
Seven Flash Fictions up to 100 words
Starting 7/7

9 comments:

  1. Nicely done. And your character choice is perfect. I enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha
    fat cat will purr for food =)
    cant wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing a theme here and it amuses me no end. I hope every one is as delightful as this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa - Thank you. Appreciate that.

    Tara - Fat cat will do anything!

    Jeff - Thank you, sir!

    Lissa - I hope so too. That is nice to hear.

    Thanks for stopping in!
    HMG

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome, Heather. You can tell I've been a hermit lately, I haven't seen your new decorating. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this one's really cute. Cats make sin look so good. I get a bit of a Winnie The Pooh vibe with all the questions pointing at the reasonableness of having a small something to eat at the end. Something about that just strikes me as adorable, I can picture the face of a cat thinking those things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy! - Glad you stopped by! Thank you!

    David - I love your comments. Thanks so much. I'm glad you like it.

    HMG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I know dogs use their "puppy dog" eyes to get what they want. Heather, I'm not a cat person. (don't hate me) How do cats give that begging look?

    This was cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bryce - No hate. I love all kinds of animals but I happen to be owned by 4 cats at this time.

    The best example of a cat begging...Puss in Boots from Shrek. It's a real look.
    HMG

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.