Saturday, January 29, 2011

Welcome to the jungle

We don't really have fun and games.

Well, sometimes we have fun. 

I have fun anyway, I really shouldn't speak for all of you.

Speaking of all of you...welcome and hello to my new friends that have joined the blog. I appreciate that you clicked follow and hope you stay a while and enjoy the writing. 

It's weird but wonderful.

So, here are a few words about the blogfest/hop that I just participated in.

Holy crap.


It's tough putting yourself out there but I did get wonderful comments and some suggestions for my 99th page. 

Thank you very much.

No matter what it feels good that people, people that I don't even know, want to read my work. They don't have to write that. They don't have to tell me they like it because they are related or have known me so long they think they have to.


That means a lot.


On the other side, I enjoyed going to the other 40 or so blogs to read their pages. They were all so different. Some I enjoyed, some I didn't. I tried to leave fair comments, as I would expect.


You can learn a lot from visiting other blogs. It's an interesting study of people. I like reading what they write just before they post their entry. Some explain their post, some apologize for it, others just post.

I'm glad I joined and I'm glad I got to 'meet' some fellow bloggers and writers.

Okay...as for writing...I have been thinking about the werewolf story but not writing. Really I have been busy with the blogfest thang and haven't even looked at the pages lately. 

I'm trying to think about what I want to do with Caine.

Hey! Get your heads out of the gutter...maybe that's just me.


There has to be something big, a goal, a destiny, but I haven't come up with it yet.


Until I do Caine will just have to play by himself. ;)


PSA-As I'm posting this the other laptop in the house just took a nosedive into the dreaded blue screen of death. Please back-up and save your work.

5 comments:

  1. I just joined the A to Z challenge. Thank you for the invitation. Congratulations on your positive feedback. See, I told you you were talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!

    Thank you. Yes, you have said that and I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that A to Z challenge. And it definitely sounds like a challenge! I was afraid I'd royally fail it this month, so I'm going to be a lurker instead. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Thanks for the support today on Elena's blog. :-) *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz - Lurking is good but the challenge isn't until April. You could always change your mind. And you are very welcome for the support. All of those sentences were great but I did enjoy the LAVA the best!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.