Friday, September 3, 2010

It's the little things....

Thanks to Christine Bell! I won a contest!

AND, last but not least, the winner of the Awesome Mystery Prize of Doom is.....
Heather M. Gardner, for the line: "Don't try and make me hate you now because I already fell in love with you and that hurts far worse"

I really like that line.
It's a little twisted but so is love.


Another contest winner said: Ms Gardner I love that line, I can just imagine the hero leaning his 4head against the heroine's as he says it.

I really liked her imagery but I had actually pictured a woman saying that to a man. I kept hearing her yelling it at him as he is walking away from her, breaking up with her, leaving her. Maybe he was trying to protect her from something or someone. But she wouldn't let him go without the truth.

Both are good.

It will fit somewhere.

Thanks again Christine for the opportunity. It was fun!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Heather! That is a great line! So much visual emotion in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Heather am obviously a new follower from the bbq blog party but that was a great line congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much everyone.

    Glad you liked it!

    And welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.